Terms and Conditions of Use
Information within the meaning of art. 13 of D. Lgs. 196/03, code on personal data protection.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Data processing has the directly related and instrumental purposes to service delivery required
Additionally, data processing will also be carried out for market surveys, sending advertising material, marketing activities and commercial information relating to products and services of companies that expose on the portal, in any way and by any means made ; detection of the degree of satisfaction of the User on the quality of the products and / or services rendered and the activity carried out by the Company that exhibits on the portal, performed directly or through the work of companies specializing through personal or telephone interviews, questionnaires etc.
MODALITY OF TREATMENT
Data will be processed primarily with electronic and computer tools and stored on both computer and paper media than on any other type of eligible support, in compliance of the minimum security measures under the Technical Disciplinary Specification in subject of minimum security measures, Annex B to the Code on the processing of personal data.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE DATA ACQUISITION
The acquisition of personal data has optional nature. However non-conferral, even partial, of the personal data required for the compilation of the Registration Form for Access to the Service may determine the impossibility of proceeding to the full delivery of the Service itself.
SUBJECTS TO WHICH THEY MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Personal data will be able to be communicated to the staff of the Company, carrying out the functions of responsible and in charge of the treatment ; the staff have been duly instructed in security matter and protection of personal data ; Stay in any case stop the prohibition on communicating or disseminating personal data to entities not necessary for the performance of services.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In relation to the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Code on the processing of personal data you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data
- of the purposes and modalities of the processing
- of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the help of electronic instruments
- of the extremes identifiers of the holder and treatment officers
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may be aware of them as a designated representative in the territory of the State, responsible or entrusted
You have the right to obtain:
- the update or integration of data
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those whose conservation is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed
You are entitled to opports, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning you, which is also relevant to the purpose of collection to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication.
The data processing holder is:
Via Chanoux, 71
11027 Saint Vincent (Ao)
Exercise of rights:
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Code on the protection of personal data, listed above, you will have to address written request, without any particular formality, to : Vert sport